Want to support, or help, but not sure where to start? Here are a couple of things you can do – it may seem small, but it will make a difference!
Read the incredible stories from the street, and break the stigmas of homelessness through education and understanding. Be an advocate by sharing your knowledge, and have simple conversations with those around you.
Enjoy a cup of joe from our coffee carts
Subscribe to our newsletter on the right, for updates on our coffee cart and locations!
Be our friend
Volunteer with us
We love meeting people who have shared value, and we always want help! We’re looking for passionate open-minded individuals, who can work as part of a team, and don’t mind getting their hands a little dirty. We’d love to hear from you if you’d like to be a part of something special!
Support other amazing social enterprises
- Buy your coffee, and award-winning beans from STREAT (Melbourne) who provide support and training for at-risk and disadvantaged youth;
- Purchase art work from uneARThed, who empower homeless Perth artists who share their stories through art;
- Buy The Big Issue magazine (Australia-wide) – sold on the streets by homeless, marginalised and disadvantaged people, where vendors are able to keep half of the profits.
- WA Alliance to End Homelessness
- Zonta House Refuge Association
- Ruah Community Services
- Salvation Army
- St. Patricks Community Support Centre
- White Ribbon Australia
See the person, not the stereotype, and make a human connection.
Have a conversation with those you see on the street; ask them what they need, and make eye contact. Make them feel part of the community, and don’t socially exclude them. They are human with rights, just like everybody else!